Last updated: April 13, 2023
- Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its items are the property of the MBTECH, registered under company number 361239595, whose registered offices are at Stanisława Kazury 11/8, Warsaw, Poland, 02-795. The MBTECH or its licensors own the copyright to the content on this website. Poland's laws and international trademark law protect the trademarks featured on this website.
- The MBTECH disclaims all responsibility, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage (including loss of profit, opportunity, loss of business, and consequential loss) that may be incurred by third parties as a direct or indirect result of using this website.
- The MBTECH makes no guarantee that utilisation of the website will be continuous, infection free or blunder free; or that the use of the website will not have any effect on the operating systems or software that are used to access the website. Any guarantees given under the overall regulation are explicitly avoided to the furthest reaches conceivable. Particularly, the MBTECH does not guarantee that using the website will not violate any other person's or organisation's rights; nor that the website is of sensible quality or fit for a specific reason, regardless of whether the MBTECH has gotten notice of an aim to involve the website for that reason.
- The MBTECH does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or up-to-dateness of the information on this website or any website linked to it; likewise, the MBTECH is not liable for the outcomes of relying on such information.
- E-mail addresses and other contact information, as well as any comments posted voluntarily on this website, are collected by the MBTECH. Additionally, the MBTECH collects data regarding page visits. This information is used to make contact for marketing purposes and to provide information, as well as to improve the website's content.