Last updated: April 13, 2023
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Website. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information automatically collected
We will consequently gather, store, and utilise the accompanying classifications of information when you peruse and look through our site, assuming you have agreed to our utilisation of cookies:
- technical information, for example, the type of device (and its unique device identifier) you use to access our site, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, mobile network information and platform; and
- information about your visit to our website, such as the entire Uniform Resource Locator (URL), your clickstream to, through, and from the website (including the date and time), the pages you viewed, page response times, download errors, the length of time you spent on particular pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicking, and mouse-overs), and methods and ways used to leave the page.
Personal information you disclose to us
When you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the services, or in any other way when you contact us, you voluntarily provide us with personal information.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy, truthfulness, and completeness of all personal information you provide to us, and you are required to notify us of any modifications to such information.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
For example, we use your data to better understand who uses our website and how it is used, as well as to make sure it is secure and better designed for the purposes for which you use it. Our legitimate interests in operating and improving the website, analysing its use, and ensuring its security necessitate this processing.
Your data will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we reasonably believe that we need to use it for a related purpose that is compatible with the original purpose. We will obtain your consent before using your data for a different purpose if we need to.
3. WHO IS USING YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION
The "data controller" for the information we collect when you visit the website is the MBTECH. This indicates that we are accountable for maintaining it in accordance with the GDPR and deciding how to use it.
Admittance to your own information inside the MBTECH will be given to those staff who need to see it as a component of their work regarding the activity of the site. It will also be shared with the third parties. Please read the following carefully to learn how we will handle your personal data and our views on the subject.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
We might impart your information to third parties who offer types of assistance for our sake, for example, the people who assist us with working the website. In accordance with our policies, all of our third-party service providers are required to implement appropriate security measures to safeguard your data. They are not allowed to use your data for their own purposes, and neither are we. We grant them permission to use your data only for specified purposes and as directed by us.
We will try to share only the minimum amount of your data with third parties when necessary.
5. WHERE WE STORE OR USE YOUR DATA
We may electronically or manually store website-collected data. The data is kept on our safe servers or in one of our EU locations.
Sadly, information transmission over the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do everything in our power to safeguard your personal information, we cannot ensure the safety of any data you transmit to the website, and you do so at your own risk.
6. OUTBOUND LINKS
Links to and from a variety of third-party websites can be found on our Website. In the event that you follow a connection to any of these sites, kindly note that these sites have their own security strategies and that we acknowledge no liability or responsibility for these strategies. Before providing any personal information to these websites, please review their policies.
7. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We will only keep your data for as long as it is necessary for us to carry out our tasks, which may include meeting reporting, accounting, or legal requirements.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled, under certain circumstances, by law to:
- Request access to your data ("subject access request"). This empowers you to get a duplicate of your information and to make sure that we are legally handling it.
- Demand amendment of your information. You can use this to ask us to update any incorrect or incomplete information we have about you.
- Request that your data be deleted. This gives you the ability to ask us to delete or remove your data in certain situations, like when you think there is no good reason for us to keep processing it. If you have exercised your right to object to processing, you can also ask us to delete or remove your data.
- Object to the processing of your data when we are relying on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request that processing of your data not be restricted. This empowers you to request that we suspend the handling of your information, for instance assuming you believe we should lay out its exactness or the justification behind handling it.
- Request that your data be transferred to a different party.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights or are dissatisfied with the manner in which we have used your information. A similar email address might be utilised to contact the MBTECH Information Security Official. We will try to respond to your request as soon as possible and in any case in accordance with the GDPR's requirements. Kindly note that we might track your interchanges to assist us with settling any issues which you raise.
10. POLICY CHANGES